A Window Manufacturer Committed to Quality
With over 50 years experience as a vinyl window manufacturer, Thermal Windows & Doors has developed an extensive line of high quality, ENERGY STAR® qualified Vinyl Replacement Windows and Patio Doors that help millions of homeowners to live more comfortably while saving money on their heating and cooling bills.
Thermal Windows & Doors manufactures our replacement windows and patio doors with the highest quality vinyl materials. Vinyl is a natural insulator that will make your home more energy efficient. Using vinyl also makes Thermal’s replacement windows and patio doors maintenance-free, meaning they will never need painting or scraping, and will not rot, chip or peel. Plus, each replacement window and patio door we manufacture is custom-sized for specific window openings in your home for quick installation and the perfect fit.
Over 50 Years of Innovation
It all began in the early 1960’s, when Thermal Windows and Doors introduced America to the first custom-vinyl replacement window. Then in the late 1960’s, Thermal developed an insulating glass vinyl replacement window with a tilt-in sash design for easy cleaning.
Then as now, Thermal Windows & Doors continues to manufacturer an extensive line of high quality, energy efficient windows that have helped millions of homeowners to live more comfortably.
As an important pioneer in the design and manufacture of insulating replacement windows and patio doors, Thermal Windows & Doors has taken this knowledge and expertise a step further to develop new and innovative products, many of which are industry firsts.
Over 50 Years of Replacement Window and Home Improvement Product Innovations
- It all began in the early 1960’s, when Thermal Windows & Doors introduced America to the first custom-vinyl replacement window. Late 1960’s, Thermal developed an insulating glass vinyl replacement window with a tilt-in sash design for easy cleaning.
- Late 1970’s, Thermal introduced the first custom bow and bay window designs.
- Next, Thermal captured the distinct textured look of stained glass in our insulating glass units with the DreamGlas® Gallery Collection, enabling homeowners to add a unique, decorative flair to their homes.
- In the mid-1990’s, Thermal Windows & Doors incorporated their custom vinyl window and door systems into an insulating, polystyrene wall system to create the DreamspacE Patio Enclosure System.
- Also in the mid-90s, Thermal took a giant step into the outdoor products market with the innovative vinyl Dream Deck and Dream Rail Systems. These systems introduced homeowners to the world of Barefoot Friendly™ and maintenance-free deck surfaces.
- The new millennium began for Thermal Windows & Doors with the creation of the ASPECT (Advanced Structural Performance Engineering Technology) family of double hung window products. The design of parallel I-beam frame construction and enhanced water management create a system that exceeds NFRC and AAMA standards for air and water infiltration.
- Most recently, Thermal Windows & Doors introduced a new product family featuring Thermal’s sound abatement technology, Silent Guard®.
- Today, Thermal is part of the Atrium Family of Brands. Together, these companies make Atrium the largest manufacturer of vinyl and aluminum windows and patio doors in North America, producing 4.5 windows and patio doors every second, every day of the year.